Model: 932 AB
374 in stock (can be backordered)Compare
– Sleek design with concealed backplate preserves contemporary styling and ensures rigidity to complement your home décor
– Soft-catch doorstop great for preventing doors from slamming shut and protecting walls from unsightly damage
How to install:
1. Install the magnet base (small round part) on the door
– Insert a screw driver into the middle hole on the back of the base plate and twist to remove the base plate.
– Fix the base plate on the wall with supplied flat head screws.
– Screw the magnet cup onto the base plate.
2. Install the strike base (longerpart) on the wall / floor
– Remove the base plate from the bottom
– Fix the base plate on the wall / floor with supplied anchor expansion bolt screw
– Screw the round cup onto the base plate
1 x Magnetic doorstop
1 x Anchor expansion bolt screw
2 x Flat head screw
2 x Drywall anchor